The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with functional leaders, project teams, organizational units, and subject matter experts in developing solutions based on the Salesforce technology. This position will be responsible for all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including configuration, data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Owns all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including configuration, development, data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Responsible for developing Lightning components, Visualforce, and Apex triggers/classes to build customized solutions that support business requirements and help drive key business decisions.
- Demonstrates solid technical leadership and experience in setting best practices in multiple areas including integration, application development, deployment, testing, and iterative refinement.
- Ability to utilize Salesforce components to improve processes, productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization that is scaling at a rapid pace.
- Adhere to established change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and to update existing applications/code.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience of Salesforce development experience
- Active Salesforce certifications (App Builder and/or Platform Developer)
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Salesforce development experience in following areas
- Lightning components (both Aura and LWC) development.
- Asynchronous Apex.
- Salesforce centric DevOps process/tools.• Salesforce communities.
- Sales and Service clouds.
- Familiarity with Financial Service Cloud a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce administration tasks (managing users, security controls, creating roles, profiles, and reports).
- Experience designing Salesforce data model, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, flows, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email automation. Familiarity with Agile development practices.
Apply for this position
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Your Company in good hands
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting, executive search, and expert, technical IT recruitment. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.