Ping Identity Developer
We are currently seeking a Ping Identity Developer for our client in the Insurance domain. This is a 100% remote position.
Role Description: The Ping Identity Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a Developer with experience in Ping Identity platform.
– Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
– Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
– Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
– 5+ years of experience in software development
– 2+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management
– 2+ experience with PING Federate, PINF Access and PING ID platform
– 2+ Experience with SSO, SAML, OAuth, Open ID etc. federated protocols
– Good on Identity as Service domain
– Strong English communication skills.
– 2 years of Identity and Security experience – Strong
– 2 years of PING Federate, PINF Access and PING ID platform experience – Strong
– 2 years of SSO, SAML, OAuth, Open ID experience Strong
– Excellent communication
– Excellent leadership skills and able to drive solution
– Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
– Insurance Knowledge
Apply for this position
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Your Company in good hands
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting, executive search, and expert, technical IT recruitment. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.