Salesforce Solution Architect
- Based in LATAM
- Level English C1 / Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 10 years professional Salesforce experience with developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred Sales, Service, Marketing, Community of Salesforce
- Preferred 6 years’ experience in a leading/solution architect role delivering Salesforce projects
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in setting up the CoE functions for Salesforce in areas such as platform strategy & future roadmap, Agile Delivery/DevOps, InfoSec/Risk Compliance, Architecture, Integration and Data Management
- Salesforce platform, Lightning development
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Workflow, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states
- Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing AppExchange knowledge and deep knowledge in several AppExchange packages
- Guide the team on requirements, be a coach for best practices and understand the Salesforce product offerings in detail.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes
- Work with leadership to deliver a long-term strategic plan for global implementations, based on business goals and input from stakeholders to outline benefits to the larger organization.
- Collaborate cross functionally, with teams and partner vendors to develop and coordinate strategy, roadmap, and execution of well-architected solutions that best leverage Salesforce platforms and products.
- Identify and proactively manage problems that need resolution, gather and analyze information, and find solutions
- A strategic approach to solution design, with proven ability to hands-on configure and execute tactical plans to support the commercial strategy
- Must be an innovative thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, a pro-active personality with a can-do attitude to work with our IT teams and business partners around the world
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Admin certification and architect track (Application/System) certifications are MUST
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- In depth hands-on experience with continuous integration practices, processes and tools (Ant Scripts, SF CLI, Jenkins, GitLab) Experience with agile/product management development methodology and Atlassian suite of tools
- Develop Solution Design and provide feedback on technical detailed design
- Understand client strategy, technology landscape and provide recommendations
- Assist in proof of concepts and evaluating new technology solutions
- Review code and maintain the code checklist up to date to meet the application and security best practices
- Implement/Suggest technical improvement to CRM/MC Salesforce solutions
- Have experience with Reltio, HubSpot, Amazon S3, Formstack
- Property & Casualty domain knowledge is a plus
We work for YOU – providing customized solutions built within your budget to match your unique business needs
We go beyond identifying talent – we handle the search, candidate curation, onboarding, and payroll.
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Media and Telecom
Corporate Ethics Hotline
Anti Racism Statement
Compliance Program Policies
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting and staffing. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.