Workday Report Writer
The Workday Report Writer is responsible for managing the report library and developing complex reports. This role will assist in the ongoing Workday Financials implementation supporting the Finance and Accounting team as well as assist in HR report development. The Reporting Writer should provide guidance, best practices for report management, calculated field management, scheduling of reports, RaaS, Office Connect, and Discovery Boards. The Reporting Administrator role reports to the Director of the Workday Center of Excellence.
The Report Writer must be able to work with stakeholders and be able to pick up new technologies as Workday releases new functionality. This role will provide expertise to reduce the maintenance of reports where possible.
Education and Experience:
- Required: 3-5 years’ industry experience in Workday Report Writing with some Workday Security Must be able to write Composite, Matrix, Advanced, reports, and design dashboards. Calculated Field experience is a must.
- Preferred: Finance and HCM experience. Reporting Pro or Security Pro certifications.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Preferred: Workday Financials, HCM, Security, Reporting Pro Certifications
- Development and maintain simple to complex Workday reports, including matrix and composite, utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, and analytical insights via Workday reporting and dashboards
- Provide support for existing custom reports in Workday
- Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business requirements
- Assist in the rollout of Workday releases
- Ensure employee/financial confidential data is properly secured
- Participate in report reviews, including understanding and ensuring security and data privacy standards
- Fosters collaboration with project team members giving timely updates and partnering with teammates for the best solution
- Be able to effectively identify bugs and/or troubleshoot system or data issues. Communicate updates with business users & IT until resolution
- Proficiency in Workday Report Writing (Advanced Report Writer and Calculated Fields
- Analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand the business requirements, and user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with highly confidential data
- Working knowledge of HR/Finance information systems, including experience in designing, building, and testing reports in various HR/Finance applications
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Understanding of report scheduling and RaaS integrations
Apply for this position
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Your Company in good hands
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting, executive search, and expert, technical IT recruitment. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.