Workday HCM Analyst
The Workday HCM Analyst is responsible for configuring, implementing, and developing processes in the Workday platform. This role serves to provide best-in-class solutions for the business while supporting various business initiatives. The HCM Analyst role reports to the Director of Workday Center of Excellence.
The candidate should be a self-starter utilizing resources available to Workday configuration including Workday Community and Customer Center. Analysts must be able to handle multiple items and prioritize within the team structure.
Education and Experience:
- Required: 3-5 years’ industry experience in HR and/or Financial Systems; 1-3 years experience with Workday
- Preferred: 3 years’ experience with multiple HCM modules including basic security/reporting writing skills. Workday Financials experience is a plus
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Preferred: Workday HCM, Security, Reporting Pro Certifications
- Support HCM modules including Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Performance, HCM Core, Recruiting
- Support all users in the Workday application
- Provide consultation to HR, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions, and impact analysis
- Assist in the rollout of Workday releases
- Configure, test, validate, and implement changes in Workday
- Identify system gaps and collaborate in process improvements/enhancements in the business
- Properly track time and provide attainable project timeline estimates
- Effectively communicate with Workday peers and business
- Understanding of Workday HCM
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with teammates and other organizations
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
Effectively learn new Workday skillsets covering a variety of modules
Apply for this position
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Your Company in good hands
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting, executive search, and expert, technical IT recruitment. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.