Workday Financials Lead
The Workday Financials Lead is responsible for the configuration, implementation, and development of processes in the Workday platform. This role will assist in the ongoing Workday Financials implementation supporting the Finance and Accounting team. The Financials lead should provide guidance, and best practices for FDM management, and assist in the strategic roadmap for Workday & Adaptive. The Financials Lead role reports to the Director of Workday Center of Excellence.
The financial Lead must be able to provide solutions and feedback to the business while partnering with multiple Financial departments to maximize the value of Workday. The Lead should assist in developing reporting strategy with the potential use of Prism.
Education and Experience:
3-5 years industry experience in Financial Systems; 1-3 years’ experience with Workday including at least 1 Financial implementation
3 years of Workday Financials with knowledge of Assets, Accounts Payable, Banking & Settlement modules. Adaptive Experience or Accounting experience is a strong plus.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Nice to Have: CPA, Workday Financials, Security, Reporting Pro Certifications
- Support Accounting & Finance teams in Workday configuration, complex reports, integrations, and security
- Responsible for design, implementation, and support/maintain Workday processes
- Communicate applicable cross-functional changes/solutions that apply to HR and Finance
- Lead in the Development of Reporting/EIBs/Core Connectors
- Assist in the rollout of Workday releases
- Ensure employee/financial confidential data is properly secured
- Identify system gaps and collaborate in process improvements/enhancements in the business
- Properly track time and provide attainable project timeline estimates
- Fosters collaboration with project team members giving timely updates and partnering with teammates for the best solution
- Be able to effectively identify bugs and/or troubleshoot system or data issues. Communicate updates with business users & IT until resolution
- Understanding of Workday Financials, Customer Center, and Community
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with teammates and other organizations
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to be flexible and adapt to corporate priorities
- Effectively learn new Workday skillsets covering a variety of modules
- Able to understand accounting principles and apply them to system solutions
- Ability to develop teammates’ skills and grow others’ Workday knowledge
Apply for this position
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Your Company in good hands
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting, executive search, and expert, technical IT recruitment. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.