IT Business Analyst /Project Manager
We are looking for a Business Analyst /Project Manager to help with documentation, organization, and the onboarding of departments into a secure cloud content management system. As a Business Analyst /Project Manager you will own the development of creative and actionable business reporting, key drivers of our business, and the performance of complex analysis to answer questions around our challenges and opportunities. This person will be able to solve complex cross-organizational business obstacles by using experience in analyzing requirements, designing technical solutions, and recommending system controls & procedures.
- Help with Documentation, Organization, and onboarding of departments into a cloud management system
- Look at processes and generate documents and storing in folders
- Support recommendation process and provide business reasons around retention policies.
- Identify change needs, assess the impact of the changes, capture and document requirements, and ensure that requirements are delivered on time and with quality.
- Develop business requirements, document and validate business rules, create business cases, and facilitate organizational change.
- Work with managers to implement a comprehensive plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all involved parties updated on project progress.
- Recommend a course of action for the presented problem.
- Measure the performance of the business domain and develop Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify and address changes in the business process by leading communication activities and preparing presentations and application demos as needed.
- Utilize appropriate methods for requirements gathering and employ suitable methods based on needs and stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Establish and maintain trust between Business users and IT, and coordinate activities and communications across teams.
- Participate in the testing, debugging, and implementation of changes.
- 5+ years of business analyst experience required.
- Experience with Agile a plus
- Box – Cloud management experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on high quality is required.
- Ability to create workflows & business requirement documentation.
- Must have strong communication skills to interact with associates, business partners, and business support.
- 3 years of practical application ability with Microsoft Office, Project and Visio.
- 2+ years with Jira & Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
Apply for this position
REFER A FRIEND FOR THIS JOB
Do you know a really great person to recommend to work with us?
Your Company in good hands
ABOUT PVNEARSHORE RECRUITMENT
We are recognized as the leading recruiting firm for headhunting, executive search, and expert, technical IT recruitment. We share an unrivaled passion to help your business succeed by understanding your goals, then sourcing and providing you with your number one asset-driven, dedicated and exceptional people!
Experience recruitment differences and give your business a competitive advantage by contacting us today. Whether you are exploring an offshore solution or an established firm, our team has the experience and a tailored recruiting solution to introduce you to the top talent.